We've talked about how to host an epic virtual keynote, but if you're the event organizer, how do you measure the IMPACT of a keynote speaker on your audience?
Here are 10 Questions to add to your virtual speaker evaluation form:
1. Did the speaker spark your curiosity?
2. Was the presentation fun, and did it hold your attention more than urge to check email or do something else?
3. Did the speaker made you laugh?
4. Did the virtual keynote make you think differently about this topic?
5. Did the speaker use convincing evidence that supported the main idea?
6. Did you feel connected to the idea?
7. Did you participate in an interactive element of the virtual keynote?
8. Did the speaker invoke your emotions?
9. Was the call to action clear and doable?
10. After watching this talk, do you feel compelled to implement the idea?